Can you believe these cookies required only FOUR ingredients? I’ve seen recipes similar to this on Pinterest and honestly didn’t think I’d be able to make them. I’m not as good in the kitchen as my Grandmary or mom so most of the time when I try a recipe, the food still turns out fairly good but not great. But these… these are amazing!
This recipe makes the softest (but won’t fall apart) cookies you’ll probably ever eat! You bite into them and they basically melt in your mouth. I usually need to pair almond milk with my cookies but these are moist enough that you can just grab one from the cookie jar without a beverage needed.
1 box of vanilla cake mix
1 15 oz can of 100% pure pumpkin
1 tablespoon of cinnamon
1 cup of milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix all contents using a hand mixer or a fork (fork works just as well but takes longer)
3. Line your cookie sheet using parchment paper
4. Scoop cookie batter and place onto your cookie sheet in roughly 1.5 inch size balls
5. Place cookies two inches apart
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes (the larger your cookie scoops, the longer they’ll need to bake) or until you see the top becoming golden brown
7. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving!
How easy is this! This recipe made roughly 30 cookies for us which was way more than I expected. Heads up, they never really look done because of the consistency of the batter, but for our last batch I left them in for about 18 minutes to see what would happen and they were just as good. If you’re not a big baker, this is the perfect recipe to try that’s sure to please (and fill up!) many.