[show_ms_widget id=”36010516″ image_id=”41873840″ width=”650″ height=”950″]
Where are all my beauty junkies at? You may be like me and not be makeup obsessed or into beauty and skincare all that much (getting more into it though!) but have some friends that are. It can be so hard shopping for someone who always has the latest palettes and buys every new product that a Youtube beauty guru launches… but I have a few suggestions for you! While it wasn’t intentional, every product mentioned is under $50 so you’re not putting a huge dent into your pocket with these fun products. Enjoy!
- BeautyBio Bright Eyes Set – The perfect set for the tired mama, college student, or full time worker! This comes with de-puffing and cooling eye gels and an adorable sleep mask.
- Herbivore Botanicals Coco Rose Luxe Hydration Trio (Limited Edition) – Comes with a body polish, hydrating facial mist, and lip conditioner. It’s also paraben-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free, and silicone-free for those who like green & clean beauty products!
- Pacifica Pink Nudes Palette – One of my new favorite beauty brands! Once again, they’re on the safer side when it comes to cosmetics. This palette has highly pigmented, coconut infused mineral eyeshadows in gorgeous every day colors.
- Hestya Makeup Sponge Holder Egg Sponge Stand – I’ll admit that I linked this one because it’s just so cute, but it’s the perfect drying rack for your beauty sponges and a fun display option!
- Herbivore Botanicals Rose Quartz Facial Roller – This season’s hottest beauty tool! I got one for myself and put it in the fridge to help with relaxing but it has many benefits that includes opening your pores, increasing circulation, and de-puffing.
- Workfice Makeup Brush Cleaner – This little tool cleans AND dries your brushes in 30 seconds or less! It does all the work for you, making cleaning your makeup brushes a breeze.
- Makartt LED/UV Curing Portable Lamp for Gel Nails – Suitable for curing all kinds of UV and LED gel nail polishes and allows you to try your nails anywhere!
- Tri-fold Lighted Vanity Makeup Mirror – I mean, who wouldn’t want this? It has several different magnification options and lights up so you can see what your makeup looks like in regular light and bright light!
- Arte Clavo Soak Off Nail Gel Polish Set – DIY salon no-chip nails at home for a fraction of the price! These polishes are non-toxic and of course, long lasting!