This post is sponsored by Huggies. However, all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own!
After you have a baby, there’s a few things you’ll NEVER want to leave your house without. You may even panic when you realize you have forgotten them! I try to keep a change of clothes for the kids, especially during the newborn stage. I learned my lessen with Royce when he had a blowout at Olive Garden and we had to leave dinner early, haha! While a change of clothes is definitely important, wipes are the number one item I bring with us everywhere. They have a number of uses – but is this true for all brands of baby wipes?
We’ve tested out several brands and even different types (fragrances, thickness, moisture, etc). We found Huggies Natural Care from Walmart to be the best! Huggie’s Natural Care are the #1 branded baby wipe. They are made with 99% water, are hypoallergenic, fragrance free, alcohol free, paraben free and dermatologist tested. This is important to us because of how delicate and sensitive both my son and daughter’s skin is. It’s so convenient to go a few aisles from the grocery section to stock up on wipes. We prefer buying in bulk and saving because once again, we use them all the time!
Along with being natural, these wipes also help eliminate waste. Baby wipes often pull 3-4 wipes out at a time which results in wasting wipes. Huggies easy pull dispensing will save you more wipes at every pull!
So what exactly do we use wipes for? The answer: ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. They’re obviously good for cleaning the bum during a diaper change and hands after a messy meal, but have you heard about these uncommon uses?
- Cleaning your computer keyboard – Germs are carried everywhere, and we all clean this more often than we do.
- Removing face makeup – Skip the tedious makeup remover-on-a-cotton-ball routine and grab a baby wipe instead!
- Touching up the edges of your DIY manicure – My nails never look as clean as they do at a nail salon. You can touch up the edges and remove excess polish with a wipe.
- Shining and cleaning your shoes – This is especially handy if your shoes are fancier because that little mark will keep bothering you all day long! Whip out a wipe and make your shoes look brand new again!
- Cleaning your children’s books and toys – I do this right after my son gets over being sick so we can eliminate those germs and become healthy again faster.
Whether you have children or not, baby wipes are something you need in your household (and to take on-the-go)! To save even more, you can use this link.